Mission, Vision & Values
Inspiring Excellence in Education and Life
By inspiring excellence – the continuous pursuit of personal best - in education and life, Mulgrave strives to equip lifelong learners to thrive in a culturally diverse and interdependent world and to embrace, with passion and confidence, their responsibility always to do their best to support others and to make a difference by serving their communities, both locally and in the world at large.
At Mulgrave, we believe:
- Individual values are based on personal integrity and acting with respect towards others.
- Our sense of community and friendship is founded on humility, empathy, commitment, and inclusion.
- Lifelong learning is built upon curiosity, creativity, agility, and innovative thinking.
- A global perspective and environmental and social responsibility are central to becoming true world citizens.
- All members of our community strive for wellbeing and balance and understand that striving for one’s personal best should be enjoyable.
Meeting Our Mission
Every year, we publish a Report to our Community that celebrates our journey and achievements and demonstrates how we meet our mission through the education we provide. We invite you to browse the report for a small peek into some of the many happenings in our community.
As a top IB school, Mulgrave embraces the philosophy and mission of the International Baccalaureate Organisation:
The International Baccalaureate Organisation aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people, who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
To this end, the IBO works with schools, governments and international organisations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.