Welcome to Mulgrave's Early Years (EY) Programme where our focus is to encourage confident learners. Our programme incorporates the IB Primary Years Programme transdisciplinary themes to foster learning opportunities that promote the development of learners who are caring, communicative, inquiring, adventurous, balanced, thoughtful, principled, reflective, open minded, and knowledgeable. The youngest members of our student community, our PK3, PK4 and Kindergarten students, engage in an inquiry-based, hands-on approach to learning and are encouraged to:
- Actively explore their world.
- Discover new information.
- Develop language and critical thinking skills.
- Apply their ideas in meaningful ways.
- Encourage social and emotional development.
The teachers inspire my son to be curious, inquisitive and kind.EY Parent