The IB Programme Continuum
At Mulgrave, we are proud to offer all three of the International Baccalaureate’s high-quality programmes: the Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme. As a Continuum IB World School, we are able to provide our students with a globally-relevant education that is informed by the values described in the learner profile and:
- centres on learners – the IB’s student-centred programmes promote healthy relationships, ethical responsibility and personal challenge
- develops effective approaches to teaching and learning – IB programmes help students to develop the attitudes and skills they need for both academic and personal success
- works within global contexts – IB programmes increase understanding of languages and cultures, and explore globally significant ideas and issues
- explores significant content – IB programmes offer a curriculum that is broad and balanced, conceptual and connected.
- that goes beyond intellectual development and academic success.
- are independent thinkers
- drive their own learning
- take part in programmes of education that can lead them to some of the highest ranking universities around the world
- become more culturally aware, especially through the development of a second language
- engage with people in an increasingly globalised, rapidly changing world