Our teachers inspire excellence by providing an environment that...
- nurtures positive, supportive relationships that allow every individual to feel safe and develop as a self-confident, self-motivated and increasingly independent learner.
- develops a culture of learning.
- is highly motivating and unlocks a passion for learning through metacognitive exploration, critical inquiry, problem-solving and increasing self-direction.
- recognises that every individual is unique and allows for personalisation, and differentiation, of learning.
- encourages collaboration, communication and co-construction.
- provides for high-quality diagnostic feedback on learning.
We know that teaching quality impacts a student's success so at Mulgrave, we recruit and retain highly qualified teachers, many with master's degrees and other post-graduate certifications. Our faculty are passionate about their professions and the school. Find out why our teachers love working at Mulgrave.
To foster a culture of inspired teaching, Mulgrave prioritises:
The teachers at Mulgrave put high value in making sure that the students not only succeed in the challenging IB courses but also ensure that their students have a body of knowledge that applies to the real world.Anniqa K & Bishr A