Library Learning Hub
Mulgrave's Library Learning Hub offers a welcoming collaborative space and rich collection of both print and digital resources to support all students’ academic and personal achievements. Click here to sign into the Portal and access databases, eBooks, audio books and more.
Our library goals are to:
- Empower students to become reflective and critical thinkers.
- Encourage them to become skillful and lifelong inquirers.
- Teach effective and ethical use of information.
- Develop appreciation of literature - local, national and global - and promote a lifelong love of reading.
The Mulgrave librarians collaborate with classroom teachers to ensure integration with educational programmes, provide faculty with professional resources and guidance, support and enrich classroom learning with library resources, and encourage a reading-rich culture.
In addition to Junior School library classes and Middle and Senior School research classes, the library provides a flexible space for independent research, studying and reading. Library resources are continually enriched to keep pace with the curriculum to promote our students’ academic success and to support the inquiry and learning environments and curriculum across all grade levels. Our students develop sophisticated information retrieval skills that will prepare them well for their post-graduate education.
The Mulgrave Library is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am to 4:00pm on Fridays.
For student access to the Library Learning Hub, please follow these directions:
- Click on the logo above
- Sign in to the Student Portal. If you need help with your user ID and password, please click here
- Navigate to the Library Learning Hub by clicking on the logo on the Student Portal homepage or the link in the left navigation.
Mulgrave Library Guiding Statements
The LLH is a dynamic hub of learning. It provides a stimulating, communal environment for all members of the Mulgrave community to read, write, think, create and design. It extends learning at every stage of the IB Continuum and is essential in the educational experience of students.
Enriching minds, engaging senses, extending learning