Library Learning Hub
The Mulgrave Library Learning Hub (LLH) is a collection of libraries embedded throughout the Mulgrave campus that serve the needs of our diverse community with print and digital resources. Our open-concept Junior School library locations are outside classrooms and in a dedicated space for EY and JS storytime. The Upper School library houses the main senior print collection and also has satellite collections located in specific departments such as art, film, and theatre.
Click here to sign into the Portal and access databases, eBooks, audio books and more.
Our library goals are to:
- Empower students to become reflective and critical thinkers.
- Encourage them to become skillful and lifelong inquirers.
- Teach effective and ethical use of information.
- Develop appreciation of literature - local, national and global - and promote a lifelong love of reading.
The Mulgrave librarians collaborate with classroom teachers to ensure integration with educational programmes, provide faculty with professional resources and guidance, support and enrich classroom learning with library resources, and encourage a reading-rich culture.
In addition to Junior School library classes and Middle and Senior School research classes, the library provides flexible spaces for independent research, studying, and reading. Library resources are continually enriched to keep pace with the curriculum to promote our students’ academic success and to support the inquiry and learning environments and curriculum across all grade levels. Our students develop sophisticated information retrieval skills that will prepare them well for their post-graduate education.
Junior School Librarian
For student access to the online Library Learning Hub, please follow these directions:
- Click on the logo above
- Sign in to the Student Portal. If you need help with your user ID and password, please click here
- Navigate to the Library Learning Hub by clicking on the logo on the Student Portal homepage or the link in the left navigation.
The Junior School Library is open from 8:00am-4:00pm Monday to Friday.
The Upper School Library is open 8:00-4:30 Monday to Thursday and 8:00-4:00 Friday.