The Mulgrave Community Relief Fund has been initiated to provide financial support for our school community during the global COVID-19 pandemic. This fund focuses on tuition assistance for current Mulgrave families who have been impacted by changes in the economy.
Our parent community is incredibly diverse - a trait that we have always been proud of, and which enriches the Mulgrave experience. We cover a wide swath of professions and industries, many of which have been affected by measures to safeguard the health of people worldwide.
Our goal, through the Mulgrave Community Relief Fund, is to keep our community - families and staff - intact as we navigate through this difficult time together. Here’s how we will accomplish this:
- As a school, savings from the building closure will be allocated to bursaries.
During this time, the Community Relief Fund is the sole focus of the Advancement Team and all donations to the school will be funnelled in this direction.
Critical financial aid dollars will collectively ensure that our current students can continue with us next year.
Your support will make a huge difference in the lives of your fellow Mulgravians as we unite and share kindness in the face of adversity.
- How is need determined?
- For how long will families receive funding?
- What if families are able to recover quickly once the economy restarts? Will they still receive funding?
- Are there other ways to support families in need instead of financial aid?
- What if our circumstances change later in the year and my family needs bursary support?