Mulgrave Transportation Services
2020-21 Safety & Hygiene Measures
The following protocols are in effect for all bus routes:
- Buses will be cleaned and disinfected before each use
- Buses will be loaded from back to front and offloaded from front to back
- Seating will be consistent/assigned
- Passenger lists will be maintained
- Bus drivers will wear masks or face shields during loading and offloading
- All riders will wear masks
- Students should clean their hands before they leave home, when they leave school, and when they get home
- Route 1 - Deep Cove/British Properties AM
- Route 1 - Deep Cove/British Properties PM
- Route 2 - Upper Capilano AM
- Route 2 - Upper Capilano PM
- Route 3 - Lower Lonsdale/West Vancouver AM
- Route 3 - Lower Lonsdale/West Vancouver PM
- Route 4 - West Vancouver/Caufield Village AM
- Route 4 - West Vancouver/Caufield Village PM
- Route 5 - Downtown AM
- Route 5 - Downtown PM
- Route 6 - Late Bus PM (Monday-Thursday ONLY)
NEW! BusWhere App
We are excited to introduce the BusWhere app to our transportation system. Families can track the bus, check on ETA, and a get notifications. Please contact email@example.com to register.
Important Bus Notes
- The stop closest to school on Routes 1-3 are free of charge. These are offered to all students Grade 3 and above. Instead of registering through School Cash for these stops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name and grade.
- Drivers maintain a list of registered riders; passes are not required.
- Single-ride tickets are available at the front desk. Students need to hand in one ticket for a one-way ride.
2020-21 Price & Payment Information
FULL DAY RIDE
- Single Student Pass $1085/year
- Family Pass* $1455/year
MORNING OR AFTERNOON RIDER
- Single Student Pass $605/year
- Family Pass* $765/year
SINGLE RIDE TICKET
- Book of 10 $50/book
- Single tickets available for $6 each
* A family may purchase one Family Pass for use by multiple children at the same household addresses.