Mulgrave Transportation Services
2020-21 Bus Service
Due to COVID-19 health and safety requirements, details of our 2020-21 transportation services are in development. If you are interested in bus service, please register based on the routes outlined below. Registration will take place via a link in an upcoming email from School Cash Online. Routes will be finalised based on paid registrations and full refunds will be offered if we cannot accommodate your desired stop.
We encourage you to consider using the school bus transportation system. Mulgrave School offers a secure and convenient mode of transportation for all students.
Important items to keep in mind:
*Bus routes are subject to change based on demand.
*A bus application must be completed, even if the student is only using the first and/or final free stop.
*New applications must be completed each year.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Route 1 - Deep Cove/Lonsdale AM
- Route 1 - Deep Cove/Lonsdale PM
- Route 2 - Upper Capilano AM
- Route 2 - Upper Capilano PM
- Route 3 - Lower Lonsdale/West Vancouver AM
- Route 3 - Lower Lonsdale/West Vancouver PM
- Route 4 - West Vancouver/Caufield Village AM
- Route 4 - West Vancouver/Caufield Village PM
- Route 5 - Downtown AM
- Route 5 - Downtown PM
- Route 6 - Late Bus PM
Important Bus Notes
- The stop closest to school on Routes 1-3 are free of charge. These are offered to all students Grade 3 and above. Instead of registering through School Cash for these stops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name and grade.
- From time to time, the bus driver will check student passes.
- Single-ride tickets are available at the front desk. Students will need to hand in one ticket for a one-way ride.
2020-21 Price & Payment Information
FULL DAY RIDE
- Single Student Pass $1085/year
- Family Pass* $1455/year
MORNING OR AFTERNOON RIDER
- Single Student Pass $605/year
- Family Pass* $765/year
SINGLE RIDE TICKET
- Book of 10 $50/book
- Single tickets available for $6 each
* A family may purchase one Family Pass for use by multiple children at the same household addresses.
Please watch for your July 30th instalment of the Back to School Package for registration details.