Summer Learning Grades 7-12
Come Learn With Us!
Our summer programmes for Grades 7-12 are designed to expand the boundaries of your teen's summer enrichment and learning throughout the month of July. You can choose from half day morning and afternoon camps, as well as some full day options. Explore the offerings by week below or download the Schedule-at-a-Glance on the right.
When choosing camps, pick options for the grade your child will be entering in the upcoming academic year.
- Participants must be registered directly by their parents or legal guardians. We cannot accept registration from agents or group bookings.
- The Camp Director may, at her discretion, move participants into the English as a Second Language stream if their English is not to the fluency required to fully participate in their registered courses.
- All camps are for enjoyment and skill development. Written reports of students’ progress will not be provided.
- Before registering, please become familiar with our cancellation policy as stated below.
- If you have more than one child to register, please enter them all during the same online registration session in order to receive the 10% sibling discount. You will need to enter information for each child one at a time.
- If you have registered before, you can retrieve your information with your email and password. If you no longer have your password, you can request a password reset. Please follow the prompts from Active Network.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We understand that sometimes cancellations are unavoidable, but we also need to be able to finalise our numbers to ensure a high quality of instruction. Please know that each of the cancelled camps will be subject to a $50 administrative fee and cancellations after Wednesday June 12th cannot be refunded.
- Participants who choose not to complete the week of camp as a result of being moved into the English as a Second Language stream (at the discretion of the Camp Director, based on English fluency) are not eligible for a refund.
A new programme this summer, Mulgrave’s Centre for Young Entrepreneurs and Changemakers is pleased to offer a 'Business Bootcamp' for students entering Grades 7-12. Two sessions are offered of this two-week intensive camp aimed at early-stage entrepreneurs who are looking to strengthen their knowledge on effectively running a business.
Half Day Camp: $200
Full Day Camp: $400
Some specialised camps involve additional fees. These fees will be noted on the session description, as well as during the registration process.
Lunch: $47.50 per week. Please click here for more information.
Mulgrave is an IB Continuum School located in West Vancouver at the foot of Cypress Mountain. Our Summer Learning Programme is an extension of our approach throughout the year: high-quality teaching and diverse learning opportunities that enable students to follow their passions.