Summer at Mulgrave
Academics, arts, athletics, and more! Our summer camps are designed to expand the boundaries of your child's learning and summer fun throughout the month of July and first week of August. You can choose from full day or 1/2 day camps.
NOTE: Be sure to pick options for the grade your child will be entering in the upcoming academic year.
July 9 to 13 - $195 (half day) / $390 (full day)
July 16 to 20 - $195 (half day) / $390 (full day)
July 23 to 27 - $195 (half day) / $390 (full day)
July 30 to August 3 - $195 (half day) / $390 (full day)
* Please note that some programmes may require an additional fee.
- When choosing camps, pick options for the grade your child will be entering in the upcoming academic year.
- Before registering, please become familiar with our cancellation policy as stated below.
- If you have more than one child to register, please enter them all in the same session in order to receive the 10% sibling discount. You will need to enter information for each child one at a time.
- If you have registered before, you can retrieve your information with your email and password. If you no longer have your password, you can request a password reset. Please follow the prompts from Active Network.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation deadline for all Summer Programmes will be Wednesday, June 20, 2018.
- Cancellations prior to this date will be eligible for a refund of the full amount minus a $100.00 processing fee.
- Any cancellation after June 20th will not be eligible for a refund.
Nicola Read is the head of Mulgrave’s popular Summer Programmes. When she’s not coming up with amazing and fun programmes to stimulate and entertain camp participants, she’s teaching English, Design, and Visual Arts at Mulgrave. Nicola is a passionate, energetic, engaged and creative teacher who truly blazes with the IB passion for making cross-disciplinary connections.