Mulgrave's Spring Break Camp at the SOLE Centre in Squamish offers a fun, enriching experience for students in Grades 2-7. Campers will have the opportunity to explore all that the 20-acres facility has to offer (low ropes course, climbing wall, tree house, and more...) and will also venture off-site for activities including (depending on weather) hiking, rock climbing, snow shoeing, tubing, and building snow structures. The camp is a great opportunity for participants to:
build their independence and personal development while gaining confidence in overnight camp setting
learn new outdoor skills
participate in fun team-building activities
Campers are encouraged to stay overnight for the full experience!
Overnight Camp (4 days, 3 nights): $675
Includes snack and all meals, activities (including off-site), transportation to from Mulgrave (West Vancouver) to Squamish on Monday morning and return on Thursday afternoon.
Day Camp - Squamish residents only (4 days, 8:30am-3:30pm): $400
Includes snacks, lunches, and all activities (including off-site).
Please see the FAQs below or contact Michelle Myring, Director of Spring & Summer Programme, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
- If we don't live in Squamish, can we opt for day camp only?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Is the camp just for Mulgrave students?
- Who leads camp activities?
- Does a camp leader sleep in the cabins with campers?
- Can a camper bring their own food?
- What happens if something goes wrong in the middle of the night?
- How far is the camp to medical facilities?
- Are there any issues with wild animals in the area?
- What happens in an emergency?
- What is the staff to camper ratio?
- When do campers go to bed and wake up?
- Do you have summer camps?
- What do overnight campers need to bring?