Return to School Playbook 2020-21
We are looking forward to welcoming students back to school for the start of the 2020-21 academic year! Please see below for details by topic as well as general FAQs.
The information below may change depending on updated government guidance and implementation. If you have additional questions, please contact your principal.
"Be calm, be kind, be safe."
BC COVID-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool (to be completed daily, prior to coming to school)
- Is it safe for children to attend school?
- Is the school doing temperature checks as people enter the building?
- Will children and staff wear masks?
- What is happening with LEAP and co-curricular programmes?
- Is after school care available?
- Why can’t we go back to online learning like we had in the spring?
- Why has Mulgrave starting as planned when public schools have delayed their start?
- Why are we starting before additional government announcements at the end of August? Won’t they provide new measures at that point?