Return to School Playbook 2020-21
Please see below for our COVID-19 related protocols and safety measures by topic as well as general FAQs.
The information below may change depending on updated government guidance and implementation. If you have additional questions, please contact your principal.
"Be calm, be kind, be safe."
Each week in Connexions, we highlight a specific safety measure or protocol, such as mask use, facility ventilation, and cleaning practices.
Please head to the archives to read them all.
BC COVID-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool (to be completed daily, prior to coming to school)
- Is it safe for children to attend school?
- Is the school doing temperature checks as people enter the building?
- Will children and staff wear masks?
- What is happening with LEAP and co-curricular programmes?
- Is after school care available?
- Why can’t we go back to online learning like we had in the spring?