May Break Camp
Our May Break Camp Programme is designed to offer students from Kindergarten to Grade 6 an opportunity to expand their learning while also having fun.
Mulgrave teachers are leading the camps, and have each developed a balanced programme that will engage students with age-appropriate math and science projects, art, dance and PE activities.
We are dividing our camps into three groups to provide a more specialised programme for your children:
- Kindergarten to Grade 2
- Grade 3-4
- Grade 5-6
MAY CAMP DATES, TIMES & COSTS
May Break Camps
Tuesday through Friday
May 22nd - 25th
- Morning Camp - 8:30am to 11:45am
- Afternoon Camp - 12:15pm to 3:30pm
$155 (half day) / $310 (full day)
* Prices are for the complete 4-day camp. Please note that we cannot accommodate drop-ins or single day registrations.
After School Care
Math & Science projects
Arts & Crafts
Dance & Sports
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Payment is due at the time of registration in the form of a credit card.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Full-day campers should plan to bring a packed lunch.
CANCELLATION POLICYBefore registering, please familiarise yourself
with our cancellation policy as stated below.
In order to receive a partial refund in the event you must cancel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, April 27th at 5:00pm.
All cancellations will be subject to a $50 fee.