IB Continuum Schools & Districts Global Conference
Day 1 - Friday (Daytime)
*Limited spaces for daytime activities
- Welcome to British Columbia, Canada
- School study visits and discussion forums
- Coast Salish Indigenous experience
Day 1 - Friday (Evening)
- 5:30pm start at Mulgrave School, The International School of Vancouver in West Vancouver)
- Cocktail Reception
- Opening Address: Paul Campbell, Head of Outreach and Development, International Baccalaureate
Day 2 - Saturday
- Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Jeanice Swift, Superintendent Ann Arbor (MI) Public Schools, 2018 Michigan Superintendent of the Year
- Kevin Karr, District IB Supervisor, Ann Arbor (MI) Public Schools
- Alan Wrafter, Head of IB Continuum at IB World Schools
- Workshops on continuum issues
Please note that the form below does not take the place of registration. Please click here to access the registration form.
Call for Workshop Leaders/Facilitators
Are you interested in running a workshop related to a continuum theme that interests you and that you have a particular passion for? Please access the application below by downloading it as a PDF or saving a copy in Google docs, and submit your completed application to John Wray (email@example.com), Head of School at Mulgrave, the International School of Vancouver.
Workshop Registration - March 2019
Please note that all attendees will be required to complete a workshop registration form. The form will be emailed to the person registering for the conference who will be asked to share it with any members from the same school/organisation. Once we confirm the workshops and schedule, we will send out the workshop selection forms.
Hotel & Transportation
We have been able to arrange for a special rates at three local hotels. Please click below for more information.
If you have questions or need assistance registering, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-922-3223.
Please contact Kaayla Sinclaire at email@example.com for our exhibitors pack.