IB Continuum Schools & Districts Global Conference
- Friday: IB Continuum Schools and Districts - How We Got Here
- Saturday: Leading in an IB Continuum District
- Saturday: IB Curriculum Innovation and Alignment
Presented by Paul Campbell, Head of Regional Development & Outreach, IBO
The concept of a continuum of IB programmes is taken for granted, but it is actually the result of two decades of work. Diving into this history, IB's most senior staff person will reflect on the history of the continuum, how we arrived at this point, and what lies ahead.
If you have questions or need assistance registering, email us at email@example.com or call 604-922-3223.
Hotel & Transportation
We have been able to arrange for a special rates at three local hotels. Please click below for more information.
A detailed itinerary is in development. Please click below for a general schedule of events (including start and end times) or see the information below for an overview.
Day 1 - Friday (Daytime)
*Limited spaces for daytime activities
- Welcome to British Columbia, Canada
- School study visits and discussion forums
- Coast Salish Indigenous experience
Day 1 - Friday (Evening)
- 5:30pm start at Mulgrave School, The International School of Vancouver in West Vancouver)
- Cocktail Reception
- Opening Address: Paul Campbell, Head of Outreach and Development, International Baccalaureate
Day 2 - Saturday
- Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Jeanice Swift, Superintendent Ann Arbor (MI) Public Schools, 2018 Michigan Superintendent of the Year
- Kevin Karr, District IB Supervisor, Ann Arbor (MI) Public Schools
- Alan Wrafter, Head of IB Continuum at IB World Schools
- Workshops on continuum issues