Book Fair 2020
For years, we've enjoyed the annual Book Fair in the Library. As with many things, we're turning the page to a new chapter with this event and we're very excited about how the plot has twisted and turned!
We're pleased to announce a new partnership with our local North Vancouver Kidsbooks establishment for this year's Fair. They are generously giving Mulgrave's Library a percentage of all sales during our event as a credit for future school book purchases.
The Fair will run October 29th to November 13th. If in stock, the books will be available within a few days of the order. Please see the yellow box on this page for ordering details.
The Bookmark and Book Cover contests will still take place with our K-G6 students...this is a highlight of the year and one we cannot miss! Entries are due on Friday, November 20th via digital submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Design templates can be downloaded here: bookmark & book-cover. Crowd voting will take place from November 24th to 26th. Please see the FAQ below for more contest details.
October 29-November 13
- Go to the Kidsbooks website
- Choose the Edgemont store
- Click LOG IN to create an account
- When checking out, choose either 'Pick up at Edgemont' (curbside pick up) or 'Local Delivery /Ship' ($10)
- Under Promo Code or PO#, type MULGRAVE
- Make payment by credit card
- Enjoy knowing that your book purchases not only instill a love of reading in your children, but also support purchases for our Library and classrooms!
- How do students enter the Bookmark and Book Cover Design Contest this year?
- Can students submit more than one design to the contest?
- Are there prizes?
- Are there classroom book wish lists this year?
- Will there be any Book Fair events in the Library?
- If I buy books from Kidsbooks outside of the Fair dates, will the school still get a credit?
- I have more questions. Who should I contact?