Mulgrave's Summer Camp Programme offers a fun, enriching experience for students. Please explore the programmes below by selecting the grade level (in fall 2022) followed by the week or discipline.
A few additional notes:
- After Camp Care is available until 6:00pm for children under Grade 7 and can be added upon checkout.
- Summer Learning programmes are half days (either 9:00am-12:00pm or 12:30-3:30pm) unless noted as Full Day (9:00am-3:30pm). Half day Summer Camp programmes may be combined to create a full day (lunch must be brought from home).
- All Summer School programmes are offered at our beautiful West Vancouver campus; participants will not leave the campus.
- A basic level of English comprehension and verbal skill are required to participate in all summer camps. In instances where higher levels of fluency are required (such as some Language Arts and Writing programmes), that is noted in the camp description.
- Mulgrave's Summer Camp Programme will follow all government K-12 COVID protocols in effect. Participants will receive an email the week prior to camps outlining all up-to-date regulations.
- All camp leaders are vaccinated against COVID.
- Instructors are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nicola Read, Summer Programme Director at email@example.com.