2021 Summer Programme
Mulgrave's Summer Programme offers a fun, enriching experience for students while putting everyone's health and safety at the forefront during the global pandemic. Please explore the programmes below and click here to learn more about our hygiene and safety guidelines.
Our programme runs weekly from July 5th-30th for a total of four sessions.
- Full day Medley and Specialty Camps run Monday to Friday from 9:00am-3:30pm.
- After Camp Care is available until 6:00pm for children under Grade 7.
- Summer Learning programmes are half days, either 9:00am-12:00pm or 12:30-3:30pm. Programmes may be combined to create a full day (lunch is not provided).
- All programmes are offered at our beautiful West Vancouver campus.
- Please register for the grade your child is entering in the fall of 2021 or for their birth year (Medley Camps).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellations, up to 7 days prior to the first day of the session, will be fully refunded less a $50 administration fee. The fee is applicable per session, per child.
- Requests for cancellations made within 7 days from the start of the programme will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by Mulgrave's Director of Summer Programme.
Please see each programme description for fees for 2021. As per our hygiene and safety guidelines, we have limited our enrollment significantly and are purchasing supplies for each participant. The fee costs are the same as last year.
After Camp Care (3:30-6:00pm): $17 per day or $65 per week
Mulgrave is an IB Continuum School located in West Vancouver at the foot of Cypress Mountain. Our Summer Learning Programme is an extension of our approach throughout the year: high-quality teaching and diverse learning opportunities that enable students to follow their passions.