2020 Summer Programme
In response to the global pandemic, we have reimagined our approach to our Summer Programme. Our goal is to offer a fun, enriching experience for our students while putting everyone's health and safety at the forefront. Please explore the programmes below and click here to learn more about our hygiene and safety guidelines.
Our programme runs weekly from July 6th-31st for a total of four sessions.
- Full day Medley and Specialty Camps run Monday to Friday from 9:00am-3:30pm.
- After Camp Care is available until 6:00pm for children under Grade 7.
- Summer Learning programmes are half days, either 9:00am-12:00pm or 12:30-3:30pm. Programmes may be combined to create a full day.
- All programmes are offered at our beautiful West Vancouver campus.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the start date of your programme will be refunded in full, less a $50 administration fee. The fee is applicable per session, per child.
- Requests for cancellations made within 7 days from the start of the programme will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by Mulgrave's Director of Summer Programme.
Please see each programme description for related fees for this year. As per our hygiene and safety guidelines, we have limited our enrollment significantly and are purchasing supplies for each participant, resulting in increased fees for 2020.
After Camp Care (3:30-6:00pm): $17 per day or $65 per week
Mulgrave is an IB Continuum School located in West Vancouver at the foot of Cypress Mountain. Our Summer Learning Programme is an extension of our approach throughout the year: high-quality teaching and diverse learning opportunities that enable students to follow their passions.