Mulgrave's school bus service offers students a safe and reliable way of getting to and from school from many locations across the North Shore and into Vancouver. It also helps to reduce traffic and our collective environmental footprint while instilling independence in children.
Our school community also has access to a carpool app to connect with nearby families to arrange regular or ad hoc carpooling.
The BusWhere app allows families to track the bus, check on ETA, and a get notifications. Please contact email@example.com to register.
- Route 1 - Deep Cove/British Properties AM
- Route 1 - Deep Cove/British Properties PM
- Route 2 - Upper Capilano AM
- Route 2 - Upper Capilano PM
- Route 3 - Lower Lonsdale/West Vancouver AM
- Route 3 - Lower Lonsdale/West Vancouver PM
- Route 4 - West Vancouver/Caufield Village AM
- Route 4 - West Vancouver/Caufield Village PM
- Route 5 - Downtown AM
- Route 5 - Downtown PM
- Route 6 - Late Bus PM (Monday-Thursday)
2023-24 Bus Fees
FULL DAY RIDE
- Single Student Pass $1085/year
- Family Pass* $1455/year
MORNING OR AFTERNOON RIDER
- Single Student Pass $605/year
- Family Pass* $765/year
SINGLE RIDE TICKET
- Book of 10 $50/book
- Single tickets available for $5 each
* A family may purchase one Family Pass for use by multiple children at the same household addresses.
- Bus service is available for students in Grade 3 and up.
- Routes 1-3 all include a free stop close to Mulgrave. Instead of registering through School Cash for these stops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name and grade.
- Drivers maintain a list of registered riders; passes are not required.
- Single-ride tickets are available at the front desk. Students need to hand in one ticket for a one-way ride.