Here you will find information about the preschool application process.
About the Early Years
- Mulgrave's preschool is located in a specially-designed building, just in front of the main entrance to our school.
- Our preschool is divided into age groups: 3s and 4s. Both programmes are full day (8:30am to 3:15pm).
- Our birthday cutoff for the preschool is December 31st.
- After school care is available Monday to Friday.
- Lunch and snacks are provided daily.
- Both our PK3 and PK4 programmes have our highest number of intake places, so it is the best opportunity to become a member of the Mulgrave community.
Our PK4 group visits take place during the months of November and January. The application deadline is December 1st.
Our PK3 group visits take place during the months of March and April. The application deadline is April 1st.
To apply for our full-day PK3 or PK4 programme, you should begin the application process in the fall prior to the year of entrance.
Step 1: To Start
Schedule a visit - We encourage you to visit our school so that you can experience the Mulgrave difference for yourself. You are welcome to attend one of our Admissions events or you can schedule a private tour with one of the members of our Admissions team. We do have an Open House just for parents looking into preschool, so be sure to have a look at our Visiting Mulgrave page.
Step 2: When You're Ready
Apply online - Once you have decided to pursue admission to Mulgrave, you will need to complete our online application.
Step 3: Thank you for applying!
Email confirmation - You will receive a confirmation email once you have completed the application and clicked the ‘submit’ button. If you do not receive that email within 24 hours, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Step 4: The Follow Up
Submit documents - The confirmation email will outline details about the documents we require. They include a Records Request Waiver Form and a copy of your child’s birth certificate or any other document that demonstrates your family’s status in Canada.
Step 5: So nice to meet you!
Group visit - All students with fully completed applications will be invited to attend a group visit day.
Parent interview - Parents will be scheduled to meet with a member of either the Admissions or the Early Years Leadership team on a separate day, usually before the group visit.