Frequently Asked Questions
We know there are lots of questions that pop up throughout the admissions process; here are some of the most commonly asked. If you have anything else that we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out to the Admissions Team - we're delighted to help.
- When should we apply?
- How do you decide who gets offers of admission?
- Do you have scholarships or financial assistance available?
- Do you have specific intake years?
- Do any applicants get special consideration?
- Do you have a wait list?
- Can a student start partway through the year?
- Do you accept international students?
- Do you have a school bus service?
- Do you have after school care?
- What are the expectations in terms of volunteering and donating to the school?