Mulgrave, The International School of Vancouver
Located in a picturesque setting at the base of Cypress Mountain, Mulgrave offers a Pre-K to G12, gender-inclusive, IB learning environment. We welcome applications for 2021-22. Intake years are Pre-K3, Pre-K4, Kindergarten, and Grades 7, 10, and 11. To learn more about our school, explore this page.
RSVP for a Virtual Open House or Information Session
Thank you for your interest in Mulgrave School, the International School of Vancouver. To provide a safe way to learn more about our school, we are planning to offer several virtual events led by the Admissions team but co-hosted with our divisional principals and members of the school leadership team. We hope you'll join us at one of these events as a complement to a private tour. The combination will provide you with a holistic perspective that highlights the many unique elements of a Mulgrave education that make our school a place where your children can discover their personal best.
- Friday, May 7, 2021 - Virtual Open House/Info Session - All Grades - from 9:30-11:00am
We believe individual values are based on personal best and acting with respect towards others. Together as a community, we stay resilient and adaptable, relying on our values to guide and ground us. From our Early Years division to the Senior School, our values are at the core of our learning, and our students have the opportunity to explore them at every age. They draw connections to their behaviours and actions and explore how these values connect to the curriculum and content they are learning.
Please explore the information below to learn more about our balanced approach to education, and click on the Visit Mulgrave button to book a tour or attend a virtual information session.
At Mulgrave we believe:
- Individual values are based on personal integrity and acting with respect towards others.
- Our sense of community and friendship is founded on humility, empathy, commitment, and inclusion.
- Lifelong learning is built upon curiosity, creativity, agility, and innovative thinking.
- A global perspective and environmental and social responsibility are central to becoming true world citizens.
- All members of our community strive for wellbeing and balance and understand that striving for one’s personal best should be enjoyable.
A Virtual Tour of Mulgrave
Perhaps you live far from West Vancouver or maybe you've just never had a chance to visit our beautiful campus. If that is the case, you're in luck! With just a click of your mouse, you can experience a VR tour of Mulgrave School and the many amenities our campus has to offer. You can simply explore on your laptop.