Senior School ENTRANCE Scholarships
Mulgrave School is offering full and partial scholarships for local and international students entering Grade 10 or Grade 11 in the 2018-2019 school year.
It is our goal to continue to attract a diverse student body united in our shared passion for international education, global citizenship, the arts, and/or athletics.
Community Scholarships are awarded to local (North Shore/Vancouver) students with exceptional academic and personal achievements who would not be able to attend Mulgrave without full or partial scholarship support.
International Scholarships are awarded to students from developing countries with exceptional academic and personal achievements who would not be able to attend Mulgrave without full or partial scholarship support.
We have generous scholarships, which include up to a 100% reduction in tuition fees until graduation and a waiver of the family deposit.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2018
As a university-preparatory school, Mulgrave offers a stimulating IB programme that helps prepare students for post-secondary education and beyond. Our graduates are supported by three full-time university guidance counsellors, and in 2017, Mulgrave graduates earned over $1.2 million in merit scholarships to the schools of their choice.
- A record of strong academic achievement
- A commitment to service, the fine arts and/or athletics
- Excellent SSAT results
- A successful interview with the Mulgrave Scholarships Committee.
Applicants must follow the regular application procedures; you will be asked to provide additional information in support of your application if you indicate that you wish to be considered for the Mulgrave Senior School Entrance Scholarship.
This scholarship is not open to students or the siblings of students currently enrolled at Mulgrave School.
For further information about our Senior School Entrance Scholarship, please contact our Admissions Office.
- Click the 'Apply' button and submit a general
- Indicate on the application that you wish to be considered for the Senior School Entrance Scholarship. You will be asked to provide additional information in support of your application.
- Separate from the general application, candidates must submit the student questionnaire.
- In addition to the questionnaire, candidates must submit a short essay, outlining goals for their time at Mulgrave and beyond.
- The SSAT must be completed as results from the SSAT will be considered as part of the application process.
- If offered a scholarship, you will be required to submit financial information to an independent assessor to determine the level of scholarship awarded.