Additional Financial Information
Additional Charges and Discounts
- Sibling Discount - Siblings of Mulgrave students will each receive a discount on tuition fees. This discount will be deducted from the balance of fees in June.
- First Sibling - $500
- Second Sibling - $1000
- Third Sibling - $1500
International / Non-Resident Student Fees
- International / Non-resident Student Fees – Any new K-12 student joining Mulgrave who is in Canada on a student visa will be charged an additional $6000. This fee will be due with the balance of fees in June.
New Student Fees
- Non-refundable Application Fee: $250
- Non-refundable New Student Fee: $3000
Grade 12 IB Diploma Subject Fees
- These fees vary, depending on the number of subjects taken for IB credit. These costs are charged directly by the IB Organisation and are incremental to the Mulgrave Tuition and Consolidated Extra Fees. Subject fees for 6 subjects including ToK, EE and CAS are approximately $1400.
- IB Diploma course subject fees may be eligible for an income tax deduction for those eligible for Post-Secondary School credits. Mulgrave School will provide income tax receipts for Grade 12 students at the end of each calendar year.
- Optional workshops, trips, busing, musical instruments, and after school care may involve additional costs.
- Uniforms: Uniforms are required for all students and can be purchased directly from our supplier, Cambridge & Company, at their North Vancouver location or our onsite Mulgrave Store from where they operate twice a week. The final cost depends on how many individual pieces the family purchases. Our MVP also sells gently used blazers, pants, sweaters and kilts out of the Mulrgave Store. For hours and details, please click here.
- Computers: Students from Grades 2-12 bring their own iPads or computers.
- Refundable Mulgrave Family Deposit (at entry for all grades): All new families joining the School are required to deposit $20,000 per family in the form of a non-interest bearing loan to Mulgrave School. Families have made the investment to ensure the future of Mulgrave School and the enrichment of educational opportunities for their children. The school was built through the issue of bonds/deposits by Mulgrave families. The deposits currently collected provide funds for the redemption of previously issued bonds/deposits from families graduating, moving away from the area and leaving the school. The $20,000 deposit will be returned in the fall after the last child from the family no longer attends Mulgrave.