- When does Mulgrave begin the admission process?
- When is the best time to submit an application?
- Do you have any scholarships available?
- Do you have intake years?
- How do you decide whom to admit to Mulgrave?
- What does the group assessment entail and what are the teachers looking for?
- How will I know if our child has been accepted?
- What is required to accept an offer?
- What happens if our child is not accepted?
- Do you have a wait pool?
- Does my child have to take the SSAT or can he be exempt?
- What indicates my status as an international student?
- Are any applicants given special consideration?
- Do you accept homestay or boarding students?
- Do you admit students partway through the year?
- Do you offer a bus service?
We have passed all of our application deadlines, but we still have a few places in select grades for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please contact Admissions at 604-922-3223 for more information.
At Mulgrave, we pride ourselves in our efforts to be one of Vancouver's best schools. As a Vancouver-area school, Mulgrave in West Vancouver, offers pre-school to high school IB, co-ed, private education that inspires the pursuit of excellence in education and life. To learn more about our school and community, take a look at our Annual Report and plan a visit to Mulgrave.