The Mulgrave Advisory Board
The Mulgrave Advisory Board was created to discuss with and advise the Head of School and the Mulgrave Board of Directors on the following:
- Mulgrave’s broad educational provision and philosophy
- International innovations and trends in PK-12 education
- Mulgrave in the British Columbian education system
We strongly encourage all members of our community - students, staff and parents - to develop and utilise their leadership skill in all areas of life.
In addition to our culture of leadership, our school has a formal leadership structure.
- The Board of Directors sets and oversees the strategic direction of the school.
- The Head of School and the School Leadership Team direct the school's operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Click here for an outline of the key roles of the Board and Head of School.
|Head of School, John Wray||Deputy Head of School, Lindsey Berns||Assistant Head of School, Martin Jones|
|Senior School Principal, Chiara Tabet||Middle School Principal, Melissa Moore||Junior School Principal, Karyn Mitchell|
|Early Years Principal, Morven Eakin||Director of Educational Technology, David Dallman||Director of 21st Century Skills, Michael Moore|
|Director of Admissions, Marketing, and Communications, Elizabeth Calderon||Director of Talent Recruitment and Development, Tracey Dixon||Director of Community Development, Mark Steffens|
|Business Manager and CFO, Kelly Chow||Facilities Manager, Michael Lopez||IT Manager, John Flanagan|
* Mulgrave community members can access Leadership Team bios on the portal.
- In addition, each division has a Divisional Leadership Team who work to support teachers in the Early Years, Junior, Middle and Senior Schools.
- The school's three IB curriculum programmes have a Programme Coordinator who works with a number of Curriculum Coordinators to oversee the subject strands in each programme.
- The Mulgrave Volunteer Parents (MVP) organisation is led by an executive committee.
- Also, in each division as well as in the various education strands, the school has student leadership groups. Among them is the Student Board led by two Grade 12 student Chairs.