Mulgrave's salaries are above the public school district grid. We remain competitive in total compensation and are committed to reviewing our grid on an annual basis.
In addition to salary, Mulgrave offers an RRSP matching program of up to eight percent as well as an extensive benefit package.
100% of benefit premiums are paid by Mulgrave and include:
- Professional and career development/training opportunities
- Master's degree support programme
- Employer-matched RRSPs
- Extended medical & dental benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- 60% tuition discount for staff children
- Summer teaching opportunities
- Personal Day
- Fitness & weight room trainer
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Plenty of opportunities to get to know your colleagues during our various social events throughout the year
Teachers enjoy school breaks as follows:
- 1 week in November
- 3 weeks in December/January
- 2 weeks in March
- 1 week in May
- 6.5 weeks in July & August
Support Staff receive a designated number of vacation days that can be used throughout the year.