Mulgrave's salaries are above the public school district grid. We remain competitive in total compensation and are committed to reviewing our grid on an annual basis.
In addition to salary, Mulgrave contributes a generous eight percent to employees' RRSPs and offers an extensive benefit package.
100% of benefit premiums are paid by Mulgrave and include:
- Professional and career development/training opportunities
- Master's degree support programme
- RRSP programme
- Extended medical & dental benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- 60% tuition discount for staff children
- Summer teaching opportunities
- Personal Day
- Fitness and weight room facility and trainer
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks
- Faculty and staff social events
Teachers enjoy school breaks as follows:
- 1 week in November
- 3 weeks in December/January
- 2 weeks in March
- 1 week in May
- 6.5 weeks in July & August
Support Staff receive a designated number of vacation days that can be used throughout the year.