Upper School Boys Soccer (Fall)
- Upper School Boys Soccer starts at the beginning of the school year in August and runs until the November Break.
- The Gr. 7 Team competes in the ISEA Division against Independent Schools across the Lower Mainland.
- The Junior and Senior Teams both compete in North Shore Leagues against schools from West Vancouver, North Vancouver and the Sunshine Coast.
- Both Junior and Senior Teams participate in ISAA Championships - a tournament against other Independent Schools across the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.
- Every October the Senior Team aspires to qualify for Single 'A' Provincials. The Senior Team has placed as high as 2nd (2005, 2011), 3rd (2012) and 7th (2006) in past Provincial Championships.
Jr. Boys Silver Medal at 2016 ISAA Championships