Summer at Mulgrave
INSPIRING THE ARTIST, SCIENTIST, WRITER ... iN YOUR CHILD
Nicola Read is the head of Mulgrave’s popular Summer Programmes. When she’s not coming up with amazing and fun programmes to stimulate and entertain camp participants, she’s teaching Grade 6 at Mulgrave. Nicola is a passionate, energetic, engaged and creative teacher who truly blazes with the IB passion for making cross-disciplinary connections.
Mulgrave Summer Programmes are designed to expand the boundaries of your child's learning and summer fun. Mulgrave has lined up a wide range of camps available for the summer of 2017, all camps taking place in the month of July and first week of August.
Access camp details and registration information here.CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Before registering, please become familiar with our cancellation policy as stated below.
- If you have more than one child to register, please enter them all in the same session in order to receive the 10% sibling discount. You will need to enter information for each child one at a time.
- If you have registered before, you can retrieve your information with your email and password. If you no longer have your password, you can request a password reset. Please follow the prompts from Active Network.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation deadline for all Summer Programmes will be Wednesday, June 21, 2017.
Cancellations prior to this date will be eligible for a refund of the full amount minus a $100.00 processing fee.
Any cancellation after June 21st will not be eligible for a refund.
CAMP DATES AND COSTS
July 10 to 14 - $190 (half day) / $380 (full day)
July 17 to 21 - $190 (half day) / $380 (full day)
July 24 to 28 - $190 (half day) / $380 (full day)
July 31 to August 4 - $190 (half day) / $380 (full day)
* Please note that some programmes may require an additional fee.