Mulgrave Calendar Break Camps
& Devon LeFeaux
Math & Science Camp Instructors
& Jessica Ferguson
Language Arts, Athletics & Visual Arts
Mulgrave's May Calendar Break Camp Programme has been designed to offer students from Kindergarten to G6 an opportunity to expand their learning while also having fun.
In collaboration with the Mulgrave teachers leading the camps, Mulgrave has developed a balanced programme that will expose students to age-appropriate math and science projects for half of the day, art, dance and PE activities.
Registration for the May Break Camp is now open. To learn more about upcoming camps and their registration dates, click the registration button.
|8:30am - 11:45am||SCIENCE/MATH & HIP HOP|
|8:30am - 11:45am||SPORTS & ARTS|
|12:15pm - 3:30pm||SPORTS & ARTS|
|12:15pm - 3:30pm||SCIENCE/MATH & HIP HOP|
CANCELLATION POLICYBefore registering, please familiarise yourself
with our cancellation policy as stated below.
In order to receive a partial refund in the event you must cancel, please contact us at email@example.com before Friday, April 28th at 5:00pm.
All cancellations will be subject to a $50 fee.
MAY CAMP DATES, TIMES & COSTS
May Break Camps
Tuesday through Friday
May 23 - 26th
- Morning Camp - 8:30am to 11:45am
- Afternoon Camp - 12:15pm to 3:30pm
$152 (half day) / $304 (full day)
* Prices are for the complete 4-day camp. Please note that we cannot accommodate drop-ins or single day registrations.
After School Care
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Payment is due at the time of registration in the form of a credit card.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-day campers should plan to bring a packed lunch.