Grad 2017 Toolkit
Below is a 'To Do' list with important action items to complete prior to your departure. Please review it carefully and reference it often for the most up-to-date links.
- Reply for Memory Lane
- Reply for Convocation & Grad Ball (coming soon)
IB package of forms and information (all documents have been made available to students):
- Link to Academic Calendar for exam dates
- Read Examination Protocol and Conduct of the Examinations
- Complete and Return Forms to Mrs. Clark by April 17th
- Record IB Personal Code + PIN to access results on July 6th at 9:30am PST
- Download Request for Re-Marks form (blue) (only if needed)
- Complete PSI form online for Provincial transcript - see Important Information/BC Ministry Transcripts
- Refer to DP Results Day Flow Chart for what to do when exam results are released
- Complete Mulgrave Sign Out form (pink) and return to Mrs. DeCooman by Friday, May 19th
- Retrieve Grad Ball tickets from Mrs. DeCooman
- Celebrate Convocation and Grad Ball - June 2nd and 3rd, 2017!
- Can I choose with whom I want to sit at Grad Ball?
- Who do I speak with about our family deposit?
- Can I reserve my Convocation seat?
- Where can I drop of my grad ball ticket cheque?
- How do we order a final transcript?
- Can I make a change my Grad Ball order?
- How much are Grad Ball tickets?
- WHAT DO I DO WHEN THE IB RESULTS ARE RELEASED?
Did you know Mulgrave has an Alumni Association? We hope you stay connected with classmates, Mulgrave families, teachers, and the school, and keep in touch as you continue on your journey post-Mulgrave.
The Class of 2017 reps are: Emilie Desabrais and Shanil Verjee, and they will keep you up to date on alumni happenings and events.
If you have any updates to share or would like to keep in touch, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org