On-call Custodial/Maintenance Worker
School Custodial/Maintenance Worker
Temporary - On-call for day & evening shifts
Mulgrave is an independent, non-denominational co-educational school which is committed to providing an excellent academic programme from Pre-K through Grade 12. We are now inviting applications for a temporary on-call School Custodial/Maintenance Worker.
The role of School Custodial/Maintenance Worker is to work with the Facilities Crew and Facilities Manager to maintain order both inside and outside the school building. Including but not limited to maintenance, construction, custodial and grounds maintenance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be comfortable using powered tools such as: table saws, circular saws, grinders, drills, backpack blowers, etc. in a safe and effective manner
- Possess good work ethics, reliable and trustworthy
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license with a class 4 being an asset
- Ability to climb ladders, work at elevated heights and confined spaces
- Flexible to work weekends and evenings around the requirements of the school
- Physically fit and ability to lift heavy objects using proper lifting techniques
- Ability to follow instructions, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Experience as a handyman or in a skilled trade is desired
- Knowledge of Google, and basic computer skills
Please navigate our website at www.mulgrave.com for further information about our School.s. Given the location of the school, applicants must provide for their own transportation.
If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment and you possess the qualities outlined, this opportunity may be ideal for you. Your resume and covering letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 26, 2017. Please include “School Custodial/Maintenance Worker” in the subject line.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to this or any of our other positions, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or complete the form below.